Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Ball State Cardinals and Northern Illinois Huskies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois Point Spread
The Cardinals are 2.5-point road favorites against the Huskies. Ball State is -110 to cover the spread, while Northern Illinois is -110 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois Over/Under
The over/under for the Ball State vs Northern Illinois Week 11 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois Moneyline
The Ball State vs Northern Illinois moneyline has the Cardinals as a -138 favorite, while Northern Illinois is the +112 underdog at home.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois is 24-22-2 straight up in 48 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ball State.
- Ball State defeated Northern Illinois, 31-25, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 18, 2020.
- Ball State is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Ball State's last 12 games.
- Northern Illinois is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against Ball State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Northern Illinois' last five games against Ball State.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ball State wins (55.0%)
Ball State vs Northern Illinois Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BALL: (-138) | NIU: (+112)
Spread: BALL: -2.5 (-110) | NIU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.