Ball State vs Central Michigan Basketball Game Info
Ball State Cardinals (7-9, 5-6 MAC) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (6-12, 2-9 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: McGuirk Arena – Mount Pleasant, MI
Ball State vs Central Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BALL: (-220) | CMU: (+184)
Spread: BALL: -4.5 (-115) | CMU: +4.5 (-105)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BALL: (N/A) | CMU: (N/A)
Ball State vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ball State: 63.0%
Central Michigan: 37.0%
Ball State vs Central Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ball State is 63-31 in the 94 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Central Michigan.
- Ball State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Ball State's last 18 games.
- Central Michigan is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Central Michigan is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Ball State defeated Toledo, 81-67, in its most recent game.
- Central Michigan lost to Western Michigan, 67-65, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.