Austin Peay vs Central Arkansas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 0
Austin Peay State Governors (0-0) vs. Central Arkansas Bears (0-0)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Cotton Bowl – Montgomery, AL
Austin Peay vs Central Arkansas Odds & Betting Info
All CFB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: APSU: (+170) | CARK: (-200)
Spread: APSU: +3.5 (+100) | CARK: -3.5 (-120)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): APSU: (N/A) | CARK: (N/A)
Austin Peay vs Central Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Central Arkansas defeated Austin Peay in their last matchup, on Sept. 7, 2019, 24-16.
- Austin Peay averaged 34.5 points per game (PPG) in 2019.
- Austin Peay surrendered 20.6 PPG in 2019.
- Central Arkansas averaged 30.1 PPG in 2019.
- Central Arkansas surrendered 26.6 PPG in 2019.
- Central Arkansas is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!