Auburn vs Texas A&M Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
No. 8 Auburn Tigers (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. No. 17 Texas A&M Aggies (2-1, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Auburn vs Texas A&M Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+160) | TAMU: (-190)
Spread: AUB: +4 (-110) | TAMU: -4 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AUB: 51% | TAMU: 49%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: AUB: (+8000) | TAMU: (+12000)
Odds to Win SEC Championship: AUB: (+2500) | TAMU: (+2500)
Auburn vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Texas A&M, 28-24, at home in Auburn in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Auburn is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M is 5-4 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- The away team has won six of the seven total series meetings between these two programs since Texas A&M joined the SEC for the 2012 season.
- Auburn defeated Kent State, 55-16, at home in Auburn in Week 3.
- Texas A&M defeated Lamar, 62-3, at home in College Station in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.