Auburn vs South Carolina Game Info
College Football Week 7
No. 15 Auburn Tigers (2-1, 0-1 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (1-2, 1-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium – Columbia, SC
Auburn vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (-150) | SC: (+122)
Spread: AUB: -2.5 (-120) | SC: +2.5 (-102)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (68%) | SC: (32%)
Auburn vs South Carolina Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Auburn (66.2%) | South Carolina: (33.8%)
Auburn vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Auburn is 10-1-1 all-time against South Carolina in 12 games and the Tigers won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 42-35, at home on Oct. 25, 2014.
- Auburn is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Auburn's last eight games.
- South Carolina is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of South Carolina's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.