Auburn vs Arkansas Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Auburn vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Auburn Tigers (19-2, 6-2 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (16-5, 4-4 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bud Walton Arena – Fayetteville, AR
Coverage: SEC Network
Auburn vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (-110) I ARK: (-110)
Spread: AUB: +1 (-110) I ARK: -1 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: 79% I ARK: 21%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: AUB: (+3500) I ARK: (+7500)
Auburn vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Auburn vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Arkansas, 79-56, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 20, 2019.
- Auburn is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Arkansas.
- Arkansas is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- Auburn is 13-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games against Arkansas.
- Arkansas is 13-2 straight up in its last 15 games at home.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Arkansas' last nine games this season.
- Auburn defeated Kentucky, 75-66, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Arkansas defeated Alabama, 82-78, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.