Auburn vs Tennessee Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 26 College Basketball Game
Auburn vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
No. 3 Auburn Tigers (25-3, 13-2 SEC) vs. No. 17 Tennessee Volunteers (20-7, 11-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena — Knoxville, TN
Auburn vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+128) | TEN: (-154)
Spread: AUB: +3 (-110) | TEN: -3 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: AUB: (+1200) | TEN: (+5000)
Auburn vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tennessee Volunteers win (61.0%)
Auburn vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 66-43 in 109 all-time head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Auburn defeated Tennessee, 77-72, in their last meeting on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Auburn is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Auburn's last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Tennessee's last eight games against Auburn.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.