Auburn vs Penn State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 3 Game
Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Auburn Tigers and Penn State Nittany Lions.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Auburn vs Penn State Point Spread
The Nittany Lions are 5.5-point home favorites against the Tigers. Penn State is -106 to cover the spread, while Auburn is -114 to cover as the 5.5-point underdog.
Auburn vs Penn State Over/Under
The over/under for the Auburn vs Penn State Week 3 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Auburn vs Penn State Moneyline
The Auburn vs Penn State moneyline has the Nittany Lions as the -225 favorite, while the Tigers are +176 underdogs on the road.
Auburn vs Penn State Betting Trends
- Auburn and Penn State each have one win over the other in two head-to-head matchups.
- Auburn defeated Penn State, 13-9, in their last meeting at the Capital One Bowl on Jan. 1, 2003.
- The total has hit the over in four of Auburn's last five games.- Penn State is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 home games.
- Auburn is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Penn State is 6-0 ATS in its last six games.
Auburn vs Penn State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+176) | PSU: (-225)
Spread: AUB: +5.5 (-114) | PSU: -5.5 (-106)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (N/A) | PSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.