Athletics vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 31
On Wednesday in the MLB, the Oakland Athletics are playing the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Athletics vs Nationals Game Info
- Oakland Athletics (49-81) vs. Washington Nationals (43-86)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Athletics vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OAK: (-110) | WSH: (-106)
- Spread: OAK: -1.5 (+146) | WSH: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Athletics vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Athletics will give the ball to James Kaprielian (3-8) versus the Nationals and Anibal Sanchez (0-5).
Athletics vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (50.8%)
Athletics vs Nationals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Athletics vs. Nationals reveal Oakland as the favorite (-110) and Washington as the underdog (-106) despite being the home team.
Athletics vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (-176 to cover), and Oakland is +146 to cover the runline.
Athletics vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for Athletics-Nationals on August 31 is 8.5. The over is -108, and the under is -112.
Athletics vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Athletics have been victorious in six, or 40%, of the 15 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Oakland has been victorious five times in 14 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Oakland and their opponents have hit the over in 51 of their 122 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have won 32.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (36-75).
- Washington is 35-73 (winning only 32.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- In the 128 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Washington, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times (61-61-6).