Athletics vs Astros Game 3 Info
American League Division Series Game 3 (HOU Leads 2-0)
No. 2 Oakland Athletics (36-24, 14-14 Away) vs. No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31, 20-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020
Time: 3:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Athletics vs Astros Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-112) | HOU: (-102)
Spread: OAK: -1.5 (+160) | HOU: +1.5 (-190)
Total: 9 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): OAK: (29%) | HOU: (71%)
Series Price: OAK: (+570) | HOU: (-850)
World Series Odds: OAK: (+3700) | HOU: (+550)
Athletics vs Astros Probable Pitchers
Athletics: Jesus Luzardo (3-2, 4.12 ERA)
Astros: Jose Urquidy (1-1, 2.73 ERA)
Athletics vs Astros Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Oakland Athletics
Over/Under: Under 9
Athletics vs Astros Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Oakland in Game 2, 5-2.
- Oakland is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oakland's last five road games against Houston.
- Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Houston's last 14 gaimes against Oakland.
Athletics vs Astros Stats
- Oakland is averaging 4.51 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Oakland is surrendering 3.97 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.