AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Date, Location & Starting Tee Times
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Tournament Info
Start Date: Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020
Tee Times Start: TBD
Course: Spyglass Hill GC – Pebble Beach, CA
Pebble Beach Golf Links – Pebble Beach, CA
Monterey Peninsula CC – Pebble Beach, CA
Course Stats: Par 72 (6,953 yards)
Par 71 (7075 yards)
Par 71 (6958 yards)
Purse: $7.8 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Phil Mickelson
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Betting Odds
All Waste Management Phoenix Open betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dustin Johnson (+550)
- Patrick Cantlay (+1000)
- Paul Casey (+1600)
- Jason Day (+2000)
- Brendan Grace (+2200)
- Brandt Snedeker (+2200)
- Matthew Fitzpatrick (+2200)
- Matt Kuchar (+2700)
- Phil Mickelson (+2700)
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Betting Trends and Stats
- Dustin Johnson has won this tournament twice before.
- Jason Day has placed in the top-15 in eight of his 10 appearances in this tournament.
- Brandt Snedeker set the tournament record for lowest four-day score at this tournament in 2015 (22-under par).
- Jordan Spieth has never missed the cut in seven appearances in this tournament, while also winning once, and grabbing a T-4 and T-7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.