Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Yankees Game Info
Houston Astros (48-27, 21-16 Home) vs. New York Yankees (46-27, 25-13 Away)
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Astros vs Yankees Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+118) | NYY: (-136)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-152) | NYY: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 10 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 55% | NYY: 45%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Framber Valdez (3-2, 2.77 ERA) | NYY: Chad Green (1-2, 7.54 ERA)
Astros vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Houston's last eight Thursday games.
- Houston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Yankees' last 11 games.
- The Yankees are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
Astros vs Yankees Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.12 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.48 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Framber Valdez has never faced the Yankees in his career. He has posted a 1-2 record with a 3.14 ERA in seven appearances on the road this season.
- Chad Green has posted a 0-1 record with a 4.32 ERA in five career appearances against Houston.
Astros vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Yankees-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Alex Bregman (+260) – Chad Green has been shaky at best so far in 2019. He has allowed six home runs in just 22 2/3 innings pitched this season. Bregman is the most suited Astro to capitalize on Green's propensity to allow the long ball, as he comes into the day tied for fourth in the AL with 20 home runs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.