Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Yankees Game Info
Houston Astros (48-30, 21-19 Away) vs. New York Yankees (49-27, 28-13 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 23, 2019
Time: 2:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Astros vs Yankees Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-130) | NYY: (+112)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+112) | NYY: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 10 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 73% | NYY: 27%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Justin Verlander (9-3, 2.59 ERA) | NYY: J.A. Happ (7-3, 4.59 ERA)
Astros vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last six games.
- Houston is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of the Yankees' last 14 games.
- The Yankees are 8-0 straight up in their last eight games.
Astros vs Yankees Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.08 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.54 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Justin Verlander has a 7-7 record with a 3.54 ERA in 21 career starts against the Yankees.
- J.A. Happ has a 5-2 record with a 3.46 ERA in nine career starts against the Astros.
Astros vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Astros-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Gary Sanchez (+150) – Sanchez has been on fire recently, hitting a home run in each of his last three games played. The New York Yankees' catcher has 23 home runs on the season, and 18 of those homers have come against right-handed pitchers. The Houston Astros are starting righty Justin Verlander, which suggests Sanchez could go yard again Sunday afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.