Astros vs Rays Game 1 Info
American League Championship Series Game 1
No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31) vs. No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 7:37 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Astros vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+130) | TB: (-150)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-158) | TB: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 8 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (23%) | TB: (77%)
American League Winner: HOU: (+140) | TB: (-178)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+410) | TB: (+240)
Astros vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Astros: Framber Valdez (5-3, 3.57 ERA)
Rays: Blake Snell (4-2. 3.24 ERA)
Astros vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Predictions for Astros-Rays have not been posted yet.
Astros vs Rays Betting Trends
- Houston defeated the Oakland Athletics, 11-6, in Game 4 of the ALDS.
- Tampa Bay defeated the New York Yankees, 2-1, in Game 5 of the ALDS.
- Houston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tampa Bay's last six games.
- Tampa Bay is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games.
Astros vs Rays Stats
- Houston is averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.53 runs per game this season (T-No. 14 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.79 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.82 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!