Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
- Houston Astros (37-24) vs. Texas Rangers (29-31)
- Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Astros vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-120) | TEX: (+102)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+138) | TEX: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Astros vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will give the ball to Jose Urquidy (5-3) against the Rangers and Dane Dunning (1-4).
Astros vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (54.7%)
Astros vs Rangers Moneyline
- The Astros vs Rangers moneyline has Houston as a -120 favorite, while Texas is a +102 underdog at home.
Astros vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are hosting the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rangers are -166 to cover the spread, and the Astros are +138.
Astros vs Rangers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Astros-Rangers on June 14, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 29 wins in the 47 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Houston has a win-loss record of 26-14 when favored by -120 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 18 of their 57 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have gone 21-19 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 52.5% of those games).
- Texas has an 18-16 record (winning 52.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 57 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 25 of those games (25-26-6).