Astros vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By michael obermuller
Astros vs Dodgers Game Info
Houston Astros (22-23, 6-17 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (32-13, 15-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Time: 8:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
How to Watch: FOX
Astros vs Dodgers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+136) | LAD: (-156)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-142) | LAD: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (11%) | LAD: (89%)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+1700) | LAD: (+330)
Astros vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Astros: Framber Valdez (3-3, 3.61 ERA)
Dodgers: Julio Urias (3-0, 3.86 ERA)
Astros vs Dodgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Astros vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- Houston lost to Oakland, 3-1, in its most recent game on Thursday, September 10.
- The Dodgers lost to Arizona, 5-2, in its most recent game on Thursday, September 10.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games.
- Houston is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Dodgers' last six games.
- The Dodgers are 14-5 straight up in their last 19 games.
Astros vs Dodgers Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.02 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.64 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.47 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.