The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Oakland Athletics.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
- Houston Astros (32-18) vs. Oakland Athletics (20-32)
- Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Astros vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-225) | OAK: (+188)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-128) | OAK: +1.5 (+106)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Justin Verlander (6-2) for the Houston Astros, and Cole Irvin (2-2) for the Oakland Athletics.
Astros vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (53.9%)
Astros vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-Astros, Oakland is the underdog at +188, and Houston is -225 playing on the road.
Astros vs Athletics Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Athletics. The Astros are -128 to cover the spread, while the Athletics are +106.
Astros vs Athletics Over/Under
- Astros versus Athletics, on June 1, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 24, or 66.7%, of the 36 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Houston has yet to lose in four games when named as moneyline favorite of -210 or better.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 11 of 46 chances this season.
- The Athletics have won 38.5% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (15-24).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer, Oakland has a record of 4-4 (50%).
- Oakland has had an over/under set by bookmakers 48 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-26-2).