Astros vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 10
In MLB action on Saturday, the Houston Astros take on the Los Angeles Angels.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (89-49) vs. Los Angeles Angels (60-78)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-136) | LAA: (+116)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+162) | LAA: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Jose Urquidy (13-5), and Shohei Ohtani (11-8) taking the ball for the Los Angeles Angels.
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (57.2%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the underdog, +116 on the moneyline, while Houston is a -136 favorite at home.
Astros vs Angels Spread
- The Astros are hosting the Angels and are favored by 1.5 runs (+162 to cover) on the runline. Los Angeles is -196 to cover.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for Astros-Angels on September 10 is 7. The over is -128, and the under is +104.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 112 games this year and have walked away with the win 77 times (68.8%) in those games.
- This year, Houston has won 63 of 91 games when listed as at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 49 of their 132 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Angels have put together a 21-43 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 32.8% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 14-30 record (winning just 31.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times this season for a 59-64-10 record against the over/under.