Astros vs Angels Game Info
Houston Astros (59-37, 26-23 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (50-46, 27-21 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Astros vs Angels Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-188) | LAA: (+162)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-126) | LAA: +1.5 (+108)
Total: 9 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 76% | LAA: 24%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Gerrit Cole (9-5, 3.23 ERA) | LAA: Felix Pena (7-2, 4.32 ERA)
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Angels' last five games.
- Houston is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The Angels are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The Angels are 3-9 straight up in their last 12 home games against Houston.
Astros vs Angels Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.14 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 5.22 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Gerrit Cole has a 4-1 record with a 3.02 ERA in seven career starts against the Angels.
- Felix Pena has a 1-1 record with a 3.18 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against Houston.
Astros vs Angels Prop Bet
All Astros-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gerrit Cole - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-104) – Cole has been on an absolute tear over his last three starts. The Astros' starter has racked up at least nine strikeouts in each of his last three starts, averaging 10.67 Ks per game during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.