Aston Villa vs Sheffield Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Soccer – EPL Matchweek 30
Aston Villa (7-4-17, 25 points) vs. Sheffield United (11-10-7, 43 points)
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Start Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Villa Park – Birmingham, England, UK
TV Coverage: NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) [United States]
Aston Villa vs Sheffield Betting Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SHU: (+135) | AVL: (+200) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: SHU: -1 (+420) | AVL: +1 (-180)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+112) | Under: (-136)
Team to Score the First Goal: SHU: (-120) | AVL: (+110) I NO GOALS: (+800)
EPL Table (Premier League Table)
Aston Villa vs Sheffield Betting Trends & Stats
- Aston Villa sits in 19th place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 7-4-17 (W-D-L) record and 25 points.
- Sheffield United sits in seventh place of the 2019-20 Premier League table with an 11-10-7 (W-D-L) record and 43 points.
- Sheffield United defeated Aston Villa, 2-0, in the most recent head-to-head match between these two clubs on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Aston Villa is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Sheffield United.
- Aston Villa is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Sheffield United is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Aston Villa lost to Leicester City, 4-0, in its most recent Premier League match on Monday, March 9.
- Sheffield United defeated Norwich City, 1-0, in its most recent Premier League match on Saturday, March 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.