Askarov vs Kara-France Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Columbus — Main Card Flyweight Bout
Askar "Bullet" Askarov (14-0-1, 4 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Kai "Don't Blink" Kara-France (23-9-0, 11 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nationwide Arena — Columbus, OH
Askarov vs Kara-France Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Columbus odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Askar Askarov: (-290)
- Kai Kara-France: (+225)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Askarov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Askarov by Points: (N/A)
- Askarov by Submission: (N/A)
- Kara-France by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kara-France by Points: (N/A)
- Kara-France by Submission: (N/A)
Askarov vs Kara-France Prediction
UFC Columbus Askarov-Kara-France prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Askar Askarov (79%)
Method of Victory: Decision (81%)
Askarov vs Kara-France Betting Trends & Stats
- Askar Askarov defeated Joseph Benavidez, by decision, in his last fight on March 6, 2021.
- Kai Kara-France defeated Cody Garbrandt, by TKO, in his last fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Askarov averages 3.37 strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Kara-France averages 5.09 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Askarov averages 2.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Kara-France averages 3.79 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Askarov averages 2.75 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Kara-France has an 87% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.