Arkansas vs Alabama Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9
By David Hayes
Arkansas vs Alabama Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
Arkansas Razorbacks (2-5, 0-4 SEC) vs. No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (7-0, 4-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Arkansas vs Alabama Betting Info
As of publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: ARK: +33 (-110) | ALA: -33 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARK: 51% | ALA: 49%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ARK: (N/A) | ALA: (+270)
Arkansas vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Arkansas, 65-31, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Alabama will be without star quarterback Tua Tagovailoa after he suffered a high ankle sprain against Tennessee in Week 8.
- The Crimson Tide are likely to start backup QB Mac Jones in Tagovailoa's absence.
- Arkansas is 0-10 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Alabama.
- Alabama is 9-1 the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arkansas at home in Tuscaloosa.
- Arkansas lost to No. 9 Auburn, 51-10, at home in Week 8.
- Alabama defeated Tennessee, 35-13, at home in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.