Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Baylor Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (1-7, 1-7 Away) vs. No. 2 Baylor Bears (5-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 21, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
Coverage: BIG12 Network / ESPN+
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAPB: (+3000) | BAY: (-100000)
Spread: UAPB: +42.5 (-114) | BAY: -42.5 (-105)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UAPB: (N/A) | BAY: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UAPB: (N/A) | BAY: (+800)
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arkansas-Pine Bluff: 0.7%
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Arkansas-Pine Bluff, 63-53, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 1, 2004.
- Baylor is 3-0 in the three all-time, head-to-head matchups against Arkansas Pine-Bluff.
- Arkansas Pine-Bluff is 4-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Baylor is 5-0 ATS this season.
- Arkansas Pine-Bluff lost to North Texas, 81-56, in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
- Baylor defeated Kansas State, 100-69, in its most recent game on Dec.19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!