Arizona State vs Grand Canyon Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
ASU vs Grand Canyon College Basketball Game Info
No. 23 Arizona State Sun Devils (3-2, 1-0 Away) vs. Grand Canyon Antelopes (4-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: GCU Arena — Phoenix, AZ
ASU vs Grand Canyon Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (-390) | GCU: (+310)
Spread: ASU: -8.5 (-104) | GCU: +8.5 (-118)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ASU: (49%) | GCU: (51%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ASU: (+4000) | GCU: (N/A)
ASU vs Grand Canyon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Grand Canyon: 37.1%
ASU vs Grand Canyon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time, head-to-head matchup between these two schools.
- Arizona State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Grand Canyon is 4-0 ATS this season.
- Arizona State lost to San Diego State, 80-68, in its most recent game on Dec. 10, 2020.
- Grand Canyon defeated Nevada, 87-77, in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!