Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Appalachian State Mountaineers vs Georgia State Panthers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
App State vs Georgia State Point Spread
The Mountaineers are 10.5-point road favorites against the Panthers. Appalachian State is -104 to cover the spread, while Georgia State is -118 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
App State vs Georgia State Over/Under
The over/under for the Appalachian State vs Georgia State Week 5 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
App State vs Georgia State Moneyline
The Mountaineers vs Panthers moneyline has App State as a -420 favorite, while Georgia State is the +310 underdog at home.
App State vs Georgia State Betting Trends
- Appalachian State is 7-0 straight up in seven head-to-head matchups against Georgia State.
- Appalachian State defeated Georgia State, 17-13, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Appalachian State is 5-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- Georgia State is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Appalachian State's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Georgia State's last seven home games.
App State vs Georgia State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: APP: (-420) | GAST: (+310)
Spread: APP: -10.5 (-104) | GAST: +10.5 (-118)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: APP: (N/A) | GAST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.