Angels vs Cubs Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Angels vs Cubs Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (7-7, 1-6 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (5-8, 3-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Angels vs Cubs Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+180) | CHC: (-210)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-112) | CHC: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 9 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 28% | CHC: 72%
Starting Pitcher: LAA: Chris Stratton (0-1, 6.48 ERA) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks (0-2, 6.84 ERA)
Angels vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- The Angels are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The Angels are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 road games, dating back to last season.
- The Cubs are 4-2 ATS in their last six games.
- The Cubs are 5-0 ATS in their last five games against the Cubs, dating back to last season.
Angels vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Angels vs Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Hendricks Total Strikeouts: Under 3.5 (+130) – In each of Hendricks' two starts this season, he struck out exactly four batters. And today he's going up against the Angels, who only strikeout 6.0 times per game, the best rate in Major League Baseball. As Hendricks likely won't throw a complete game, the under could pay out this afternoon.
Head to FanDuel Sportsbook to claim your 100-to-1 odds on any golfer to win The Masters.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.