The Los Angeles Angels versus the Oakland Athletics is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Angels vs Athletics Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (47-63) vs. Oakland Athletics (41-69)
- Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Angels vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-184) | OAK: (+154)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (-102) | OAK: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Angels vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will hand the ball to Shohei Ohtani (9-7, 2.83 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Athletics will counter with James Kaprielian (3-5, 4.32 ERA).
Angels vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (56.5%)
Angels vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Athletics, Los Angeles is the favorite at -184, and Oakland is +154 playing at home.
Angels vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (-118 to cover), and Los Angeles is -102 to cover the runline.
Angels vs Athletics Over/Under
- The Angels-Athletics game on August 9 has been given an over/under of 6.5 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Angels vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 59 games this season and have come away with the win 30 times (50.8%) in those contests.
- This year, Los Angeles has won six of 14 games when listed as at least -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 46 of their 105 opportunities.
- The Athletics have been the underdog on the moneyline 88 total times this season. They've gone 34-54 in those games.
- Oakland has a record of 14-25 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer (35.9%).
- Oakland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 42 times this season for a 42-55-5 record against the over/under.