Ruiz vs Joshua 2 Fight Info, Location & Start Time
Ruiz vs Joshua 2: IBF, WBA (Super) & WBO Heavyweight Title Bout Rematch
Anthony "AJ" Joshua (22-1, 21 KOs) vs. Andy "Destroyer" Ruiz Jr. (33-1, 22 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: The card begins at 1 p.m. EST. Ruiz vs Joshua 2 fight is scheduled to begin around 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Diriyah Arena – Diriyah, Saudi Arabia
Ruiz vs Joshua 2 Odds & Betting Lines
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joshua: (-280)
- Ruiz Jr.: (+210)
- Draw: (+3300)
Method of Victory:
- Joshua: Points or Decision (+340)
- Joshua: KO/TKO (-115)
- Ruiz Jr.: Points or Decision (+1500)
- Ruiz Jr.: KO/TKO (+260)
How to Watch Ruiz vs Joshua 2 Fight
- Saturday's heavyweight rematch bout in Ruiz vs Joshua 2 will be exclusively streaming on DAZN.
Ruiz vs Joshua 2 Price
- Viewers can stream the Ruiz vs Joshua 2 fight by purchasing one of two different subscription packages offered by DAZN, with a choice between the monthly service ($19.99/month) or the year-long service option ($99.99/year).
Ruiz vs Joshua 2 Betting Trends and Stats
- Ruiz won by knockout in the first fight between these two on June 1, 2019, at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- Ruiz was a massive +1200 moneyline underdog to defeat Joshua in the first fight, and an even heavier +2500 underdog to defeat Joshua by KO, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joshua came into the first fight with Ruiz as a -4000 moneyline favorite, but he is only a -280 favorite win Saturday's rematch with Ruiz.
- Saturday marks both fighters' first fight since their previous meeting earlier this year on June 1.
Ruiz vs Joshua 2 Prop Bet
All Ruiz vs Joshua 2 prop bets for this fight can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joshua by Points or Decision (+340) – In what could be a rematch for the ages, both Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz are reportedly cutting weight for this fight to better prepare for both a high-paced fight, and also one that could require the endurance to last 12 rounds – something that did not happen in the first meeting. While Ruiz now knows for a fact he can hang with Joshua in the ring, he might not want to take as many risks with three belts on the line this time. From Joshua's perspective, he will surely be more motivated and calculated. He will have to rely more of his technique and boxing IQ in this bout, as he learned the first time around that his pure athleticism won't be enough to beat Ruiz. Even though there might be a lot of action in this one, it could still go the distance with Joshua's technique ultimately providing the edge.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.