Andrey Rublev vs Guido Pella Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for ATP 500 Round Robin Match
By Larry Rupp
Rublev vs Pella ATP 500 Schedule & Info
ATP Finals Men's Singles Match Info
No. 8 Andrey Rublev vs. No. 44 Guido Pella
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2020
Start Time: 1:30 a.m. EST
Venue: John Cain Arena — Melbourne, AUS
Rublev vs Pella Odds & Set Betting
All Rublev-Pella betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Andrey Rublev: (-3000) | Guido Pella: (+880)
To Win 1st Set: Andrey Rublev: (-800) | Guido Pella: (+450)
Set Betting: Andrey Rublev: 2-0 (-390) | 2-1 (+390)
Set Betting: Guido Pella: 2-0 (+1900) | 2-1 (+1600)
Rublev vs Pella Expert Prediction & Pick
All ATP 500 expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Rublev to win in straight sets
Rublev vs Pella Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Rublev is 1-0 straight up in the all-time, head-to-head series against Pella.
- Rublev defeated Pella in three sets, 2-1, in their most recent meeting on Jan. 5, 2018.
- Rublev defeated Dominic Thiem in straight sets, 2-0, in his most recent match on Nov. 19, 2020.
- Pella lost to Pablo Carreno-Busta in straight sets, 3-0, in his most recent match on Oct. 1, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.