Perez vs Eduardo Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 38 — Bantamweight Preliminary Bout
Alejandro Perez (22-8-1, 10 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Johnny Eduardo (28-12-0, 10 KO's, 11 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Perez vs Eduardo Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 38 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alejandro Perez: (-215)
- Johnny Eduardo: (+172)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Perez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Perez by Points: (N/A)
- Perez by Submission: (N/A)
- Eduardo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Eduardo by Points: (N/A)
- Eduardo by Submission: (N/A)
Perez vs Eduardo Prediction
UFC Vegas 38 Perez-Eduardo prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alejandro Perez (93%)
Method of Victory: Decision (65%)
Perez vs Eduardo Betting Trends & Stats
- Alejandro Perez lost to Song Yadong, by TKO, in his most recent fight on July 6, 2019.
- Johnny Eduardo lost to Nathaniel Wood, by submission, in his most recent fight on June 1, 2018.
- Perez averages 3.52 significant strikes landed per minute with a 35% accuracy rate.
- Eduardo averages 2.89 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Perez averages 2.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Eduardo averages 3.34 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Perez has a 20% takedown accuracy rate.
- Eduardo has a 0% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.