Alabama vs Texas A&M Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0, 2-0 SEC) vs. No. 24 Texas A&M Aggies (3-2, 1-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Alabama vs Texas A&M Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-875) | TAMU: (+600)
Spread: BAMA: -17 (-110) | TAMU: +17 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAMA: 63% | TAMU: 37%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BAMA: (+250) | TAMU: (+15000)
Alabama vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Texas A&M, 45-23, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Alabama is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Alabama is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Alabama defeated Ole Miss, 59-31, at home in Week 5.
- Texas A&M defeated Arkansas, 31-27, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.