NCAA basketball action on Wednesday includes the Alabama Crimson Tide taking on the LSU Tigers.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Alabama vs LSU Point Spread
Alabama is favored by 4 points over LSU. Alabama is -106 to cover the spread, with LSU being -114.
Alabama vs LSU Over/Under
The Alabama-LSU matchup on January 19 has been given an over/under of 150 points. The over is -106 and the under is -114.
Alabama vs LSU Moneyline
Alabama is a -172 favorite on the moneyline, while LSU is a +142 underdog.
Alabama vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama (63.0%)
Alabama vs LSU Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Alabama is 6-10-1 this season.
- The Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 5-9 as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- Alabama has seen 12 of its 17 games go over the point total.
- LSU has beaten the spread 13 times in 17 games.
- The Tigers have one win ATS (1-1) as a 2.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- LSU has played 17 games this season, and three of them have hit the over.
Alabama vs LSU Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Alabama: (-172) | LSU: (+142)
- Spread: Alabama: -4 (-106) | LSU: +4 (-114)
- Total: 150 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!