Alabama A&M vs Mississippi Valley State Basketball Game Info
Alabama A&M Bulldogs (6-15, 3-7 SWAC) vs. Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-21, 1-9 SWAC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 10, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Robert W. Harrison Complex – Itta Bena, MS
Alabama A&M vs Mississippi Valley State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AAMU: (N/A) | MVSU: (N/A)
Spread: AAMU: -7 (-110) | MVSU: +7 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AAMU: 60% | MVSU: 40%
Alabama A&M vs Mississippi Valley State Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama A&M: 69.8%
Mississippi Valley State: 30.2%
Alabama A&M vs Mississippi Valley State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mississippi Valley State defeated Alabama A&M, 72-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 13, 2020.
- Mississippi Valley State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Alabama A&M.
- Mississippi Valley State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Alabama A&M.
- Mississippi Valley State's lone victory this season came over Alabama A&M in their first meeting this season.
- Three of the last five meetings in this series have been determined by 10 points or more.
- Alabama A&M defeated Arkansas-Pine Bluff, 58-54, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Mississippi Valley State lost to Alabama State, 87-74, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.