Akron vs CMU Basketball Game Info
Akron Zips (18-6, 8-3 MAC) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (13-10, 6-4 MAC)
Date: Friday, Feb. 14, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: McGuirk Arena – Mount Pleasant, MI
Coverage: ESPN U
Akron vs CMU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AKR: (-180) I CMU: (+150)
Spread: AKR: -3.5 (-110) I CMU: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 150 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AKR: 60% I CMU: 40%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: AKR: (N/A) I CMU: (N/A)
Akron vs CMU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Akron vs CMU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Akron defeated CMU, 70-67, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 22, 2019.
- Akron is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with CMU.
- Akron is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with CMU.
- Akron is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games on the road.
- CMU is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Akron's last six games, and six of CMU's last nine games.
- Akron defeated Bowling Green, 74-59, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- Central Michigan lost to Eastern Michigan, 73-70, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.