Air Force vs Colorado State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12
By Zach Brunner
Air Force vs Colorado State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
Air Force Falcons (7-2, 4-1 Mountain West) vs. Colorado State Rams (4-5, 3-2 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Canvas Stadium – Fort Collins, CO
Air Force vs Colorado State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (-390) | CSU: (+300)
Spread: AFA:-10.5 (-110) | CSU: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AFA: 55% | CSU: 45%
Air Force vs Colorado State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Air Force defeated Colorado State, 27-19, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 22, 2018.
- Air Force is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Colorado State.
- Air Force is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado State.
- Air Force was on a bye in Week 11, but defeated Army, 17-13, at home in Week 10.
- Colorado State was on bye in Week 11, but defeated UNLV, 37-17, at home in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.