Cover Photo: Getty Images
Old Dominion vs Purdue Game Info
No. 14 Old Dominion Monarchs (
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 9:50 p.m. EST
Location: XL Center – Hartford, CT
Old Dominion vs Purdue Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ODU: (+650) | PUR: (-975)
Spread: ODU: +12.5 (-110) | PUR: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 126 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ODU: 53% | PUR: 47%
Old Dominion vs Purdue Betting Trends & Stats
- Old Dominion is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) as an underdog this season.
- Old Dominion is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- Old Dominion is 9-4 ATS in non-conference games this season.
- Purdue is 15-11-1 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Purdue is 6-5 ATS in non-conference games this season.
I'm looking hard at #14 Old Dominion vs #3 Purdue as a possible upset. I think the field is so lame this year once you get past the first 10-12 teams, that we're going to see chaos on Thursday and Friday.— Matt King (@MattKing_Sports) March 18, 2019
Old Dominion vs Purdue Prop Bet
All Old Dominion-Purdue betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Second Half Point Total: Under 68 (-110) – Old Dominion allows just 31.2 second-half points per game, fourth-best in the NCAA. Purdue allows just 34.3 second-half points per game, which ranks 31st in the NCAA. No team has scored 40 points in the second half on either of these teams since early January.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.