Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bucks vs Heat Game Info
Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
@Dario_Melendez— Steve (@stat_man__steve) March 15, 2019
if season ended today:
#1 Bucks would face # 8 Miami in the playoffs...#Bucks last 10: (7-3)
Heat last 10: (6-4)
Miami just (16-19) at home. Milwaukee (24-12) away.
Giannis recorded a triple double in January meeting.#BucksvsHeat
Bucks vs Heat Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-215) | MIA: (+178)
Spread: MIL: -5 (-110) | MIA: +5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 74% | MIA: 26%
Bucks vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats
1) Giannis is top three in the NBA in:— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) March 15, 2019
- Defensive field goal percentage
- Defensive rating
- Defensive win shares
- Defensive box plus/minus
2) Bucks have the best defense in the league.
3) Giannis might be the Defensive Player of the Year (and MVP).https://t.co/blO8g38ruZ
Bucks vs Heat Prop Bet
All Bucks-Heat prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Milwaukee Bucks Win Margin 1-10 (+170) – That you can get a team with moneyline odds of -215 at +170 seems unfair. Over the last three matchups between these two, Milwaukee has averaged 8.3 more points than Miami. The Bucks are 24-12 on the road, and if they happen to pull out a win in Miami, a win by 10 points or less could be the final outcome.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.