Auburn vs South Carolina Game Info
Auburn Tigers (
Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 SEC Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/EqZP0HeF6p— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Auburn vs South Carolina Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: AUB: (-390) | SC: (+295)
Spread: AUB: -8 (-110) | SC: +8 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AUB: 48% | SC: 52%
Auburn vs South Carolina Betting Trends & Stats
- Auburn is the No. 5 seed in the SEC Tournament, while South Carolina is the No. 4 seed.
- South Carolina has won four of the last five matchups with Auburn, including the only 2019 game between these two teams, 80-77.
- Auburn is 17-13-1 against the spread (ATS) and 11-8 ATS in conference games this season.
- South Carolina is 14-16 ATS this season and 12-6 ATS in conference.
- Auburn has won five straight games and is 3-2 ATS in those contests.
- South Carolina is 2-3 straight up (SU) and ATS in its last five games.
Auburn vs South Carolina Prop Bet
All Auburn vs South Carolina betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Auburn) Total Points: Over 77.5 (-110) – Auburn has been on fire as of late, scoring 80 points or more in three of its last four games. The Tigers average 80.1 points per game on the season and just lit up Missouri for 81 points on Thursday. South Carolina might be the higher seed, but it has struggled the past few weeks, including a 78-63 loss to Missouri on March 2. When Auburn and South Carolina played in January, the T scored 77.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username