Cover Photo: Getty Images
Missouri vs Auburn Game Info
Missouri Tigers (
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Location: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
Printable bracket for the 2019 SEC Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/EqZP0HeF6p— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Missouri vs Auburn Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (+340) | AUB: (-460)
Spread: MIZ: +9 (-110) | AUB: -9 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIZ: 42% | AUB: 58%
Missouri vs Auburn Betting Trends & Stats
- Auburn is the No. 5 seed and Missouri is the No. 12 seed in the 2019 SEC Tournament.
- Missouri is 9-11 against the spread (ATS) as an underdog this season.
- Missouri is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- Missouri is 9-10 ATS in conference games this season.
- Auburn is 14-10-1 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Auburn is 10-8 ATS in conference games this season.
Missouri vs Auburn Prop Bet
All Missouri-Auburn betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Auburn) Point Total: Over 71.5 (-115) – Auburn averages 79.3 points per game (PPG), which is the 28th-best scoring offense in the NCAA this season. Much of the Tigers' offensive success stems from their 3-point shooting, as they average 11.2 made 3-pointers per game – the fifth most in the NCAA. Auburn also torched Missouri's defense for 92 points in the lone regular-season meeting between the two teams back on Jan. 30.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.