Creighton vs Xavier Game Info
Creighton Bluejays (18-13, 9-9 Big East) vs. Xavier Musketeers (17-14, 9-9 Big East)
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Creighton vs Xavier Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CREI: (-145) | XAV: (+125)
Spread: CREI: -2.5 (-110
Total: – 140.5 Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CREI: 64% | XAV: 36%
Creighton vs Xavier Betting Trends & Stats
- Creighton is the 5 seed in the Big East Tournament, while Xavier is the 4 seed.
- Creighton is 16-14 against the spread (ATS) on the season.
- Xavier is 12-17-2 ATS on the season, the second-worst record in the Big East.
- Creighton is 10-8 ATS during conference play this season, the third-best record in the Big East.
- Xavier is 9-9 ATS this season against Big East teams.
- These teams split the two matchups this season, with Creighton winning, 76-54, and the Musketeers rebounding during the second meeting, 64-61.
- Creighton has won five straight games heading into this matchup.
- Xavier has won six of its last seven games.
Creighton vs Xavier Prop Bet
All Creighton vs Xavier betting odds, lines, and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Creighton) Team Total Points: Over 71.5 (-115) - Not only do the Bluejays have the hot hand of late, but they've been a good offense for the entire season. Creighton ranks 42nd in the nation with 78.3 points per game and has eclipsed 71 points in five of its last six games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.