Kings vs Knicks Game Info
Sacramento Kings (32-32, 12-18 Away) vs. New York Knicks (13-52, 6-25 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 9, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
Kings vs Knicks Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (-230) | NYK: (+192)
Spread: SAC: -5.5 (-110) | NYK: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 226 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAC: 78% | NYK: 22%
Kings vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats
- Sacramento is 1-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Sacramento is 4-2 ATS in its last six games on the road.
- New York is 5-10-1 ATS in its last 16 games.
- New York is 5-15-1 ATS in its last 21 home games.
- New York is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against Sacramento.
Buddy Hield never stops hustling pic.twitter.com/CVR8yVqr43— Bleacher Report NBA (@BR_NBA) March 7, 2019
All Kings vs Knicks betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Buddy Hield Total Points: Over 22.5 (-110) – In his last 10 games, Hield is averaging 24.3 points per game and in three March games he's averaging 24.7 points per game. In the Kings' lone game against the Knicks this season on March 4, Hield put up 28 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.