Cover Photo: Getty Images
Hawks vs Heat Game Info
Atlanta Hawks (22-42, 11-19 Away) vs. Miami Heat (28-34, 13-18 Home)
Date: Monday, March 4, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AmericanAirlines Arena — Miami, FL
K gave the Nets plenty of problems in last night's #HEATwin!@KellyOlynyk finished the game with 25 points (9-13 FG, 3-5 3PT FG), 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 blocks and a steal.— Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) March 3, 2019
Hawks vs Heat Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+330) | MIA: (-410)
Spread: ATL: +8.5 (-110) | MIA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 51% | MIA: 49%
Hawks vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 30-34 against the spread (ATS), which is 20th in the NBA this season.
- Miami is 33-29 ATS on the year – the ninth-best ATS record in the league.
- The Heat are 6-15 ATS as home favorites this season.
- The Hawks have hit the over in 36 of their 64 games, which is the fourth-best total in the NBA.
Trae Young’s playing like he heard the doubters.— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 2, 2019
His last five:
30 PTS | 10 AST
23 PTS | 8 AST
36 PTS | 8 AST
36 PTS | 10 AST
49 PTS | 16 AST pic.twitter.com/ZbopCo8bzJ
Hawks vs Heat Prop Bet
All Hawks-Heat betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Josh Richardson Total Points: Over 17.5 (-116) – Josh Richardson has struggled at times as the go-to scorer on the Heat but not against Atlanta. The Miami forward has averaged 21.7 points per game in three contests against Atlanta this season, including 22 points the last time they played at AmericanAirlines Arena. The Hawks have given up an average of 132 PPG over their last four contests, so Richardson should have plenty of solid scoring looks tonight at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.