Cover Photo: Getty Images
Marquette vs Villanova Game Info
No. 10 Marquette Golden Eagles (
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Finneran Pavillion – Bryn Mawr, PA
SENIOR NIGHT! #NOVAvsMarquette— Villanova MBB (@NovaMBB) February 27, 2019
: 9:00 PM
: Finneran Pavilion
: @610ESPN / https://t.co/VQCrluYaUY
Make sure to be in your seats early #NovaNation, tonight’s Senior Night recognition will start at 8:40pm! pic.twitter.com/S09QetnzWC
Marquette vs Villanova Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+175) | VILL: (-220)
Spread: MARQ: +5 (-110) | VILL: -5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MARQ: 61% | VILL: 39%
Marquette vs Villanova Betting Trends & Stats
- Marquette is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in road games this season.
- Marquette is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Marquette is 10-4 ATS in conference games this season.
- Villanova is 7-6 ATS in home games this season.
- Villanova is 9-6 ATS in conference games this season.
Marquette vs Villanova Prop Bet
All Marquette-Villanova betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Marquette) Point Total: Over 68.5 (-120) – Marquette narrowly edged out Villanova at home earlier in the season, 66-65. The Wildcats will be hungry for revenge, but they've been on a three-game losing streak and aren't playing well. The Golden Eagles are on a six-game road winning streak, and Marquette is averaging 85.2 points per game over this stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.