Cover Photo: Getty Images
Spurs vs Raptors Game Info
San Antonio Spurs (33-26, 11-19 Away) at Toronto Raptors (43-16, 24-5 Home)
Date: Friday, Feb. 22, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Scotiabank Arena –
Spurs vs Raptors Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SA: (+250) | TOR: (-320)
Spread: SA: +7.5 (-110) | TOR: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 227.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SA: 55% | TOR: 45%
Spurs vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 13-16 against the spread (ATS) as a home favorite this season.
- Toronto is 9-12-1 ATS in non-conference games this season.
- San Antonio is 9-11 ATS as an away underdog this season.
- San Antonio is 9-7 ATS in non-conference games this season.
Spurs vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Spurs-Raptors betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- DeMar DeRozan Points: Over 22.5 (-106) – DeMar DeRozan has a chip on his shoulder when he plays against his former team, the Toronto Raptors. He was very public about how he felt disrespected when the team traded him to San Antonio. DeRozan used that on the court in his first matchup with the Raptors, recording a 21-point triple-double. DeRozan will be back in his old stomping grounds so expect him to do everything in his power to show the Toronto fans and the organization what they're missing.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.