Genesis Open Tournament Info
Date: Feb. 14-17, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, Feb. 14 at 9:40 a.m. EST
Riviera Country Club – Pacific Palisades, CA
Riviera Country Club (Par 71, 7,322 yards)
Defending Champion: Bubba Watson
PGA Tour Odds for Genesis Open
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Dustin Johnson (+950)
- Rory McIlroy (+1300)
- Bryson DeChambeau (+1500)
- Justin Thomas (+1500)
- Jon Rahm (+1700)
- Bubba Watson (+2100)
- Tiger Woods (+2100)
Genesis Open Betting Trends
- Riviera is the only PGA Tour course Tiger Woods has played at least four times and never won on.
- 20 of the top 30 players in the FedEx Cup standings are participating.
- Bubba Watson could earn his fourth win at this tournament in six years.
Genesis Open Prop Bet
All Genesis Open props and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bubba Watson to Finish Top-5 (+470) – Bubba Watson has dominated this tournament recently. He has won three of the last five years here. He also broke a two-year winning drought at this tournament last year. Clearly it's a place he can get back on track or win at no matter how poorly he's playing leading up to it. The field is stacked, but it's hard to bet against consistent dominance like Watson has shown here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.