Nuggets vs Spurs Game Info
Denver Nuggets (21-10, 8-7 Away) at San Antonio Spurs (18-16, 13-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2018
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, TX
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN (+140) | SAS: (-166)
Spread: DEN: +3.5 (-110) | SAS: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 216 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: (33%) | SAS: (67%)
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Denver is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against San Antonio.
- Denver is 1-4 ATS in its last five games on the road against San Antonio.
- San Antonio is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- San Antonio is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games at home.
The Nuggets will be scary when they hit their full potential. Isaiah Thomas, Will Barton, Paul Millsap, Michael Porter Jr., Gary Harris have all missed time and they are still the still the No. 1 Seed in the Western Conference.— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) December 25, 2018
Nuggets vs Spurs Best Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Spurs prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- DeMar DeRozan Under 22.5 Points (-104) – DeMar DeRozan in two games last year against the Denver Nuggets only averaged 12.5 PPG -- his lowest scoring average against any team. Yes, the Spurs are great at home, but this Denver team is even better than last year's team that shut down DeRozan. Even in home games this year DeRozan only averages one point more than this total at 23.5 PPG. Take the under for a guy that has seen recent struggles with this Nuggets team.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.