Lakers vs Hornets Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (17-11, 6-7 Away) @ Charlotte Hornets (14-14, 10-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center –
Lakers vs Hornets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-124) | CHA: (-106)
Spread: LAL: -1.5 (-110) | CHA: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 227 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAL: (80%) | CHA: (20%)
Lakers vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 16-12 against the spread this season, the fourth-best ATS record in the NBA.
- The Lakers are the opposite, with a 12-16 ATS record, 26th best in the league.
- The Lakers are also 26th when it comes to hitting the over, with a 10-17-1 record on the season.
Lakers vs Hornets Best Prop Bets
- LeBron James: 30+ Points + Lakers to Win (+240) – You never want to bet against a player like LeBron and he gives you plenty of reasons to throw your money behind him this evening. He might be on a new team, but he's had some insane results against the Hornets, averaging 33 points against them in three games last season. Plus, he doesn't like to lose to the Hornets, having won 26-out-of-27 straight up.
The @hornets have lost 26 of last 27 to LeBron James. Only win in that span was a game in Cleveland Kemba Walker sat out with a sore knee.— Rick Bonnell (@rick_bonnell) December 15, 2018
- Kemba Walker: Over 31.5 Points + Assists (-110) – LeBron is always the focus of attention, but credit has to be given to Walker. With averages of 25.6 points and 6.4 assists per game, this is in the bag for Kemba.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.