Pacers vs 76ers Game Info
Date: Friday, Dec. 14, 2018
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Pacers vs 76ers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: IND: (+164) | PHI: (-194)
Spread: IND: +4 (-110) | PHI: -4 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: (59%) | PHI: (41%)
Pacers vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia won the only meeting between these two teams this season, 100-94.
- Philadelphia is 39-22 ATS in home games over the last two seasons.
- Philadelphia is 23-10 ATS in home games versus teams with a winning record over the last two seasons.
- Indiana is 5-3 outright (4-4 ATS) versus Philadelphia over the last three seasons.
Pacers-Sixers gameday means it’s time to unearth the best play of the 2017-18 season.— Tony East (@TEastNBA) November 7, 2018
Joel Embiid, meet Al Jefferson: pic.twitter.com/eZo8Yd1l2y
Pacers vs 76ers Best Prop Bets
All Pacers vs 76ers prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ben Simmons: Over 17.5 Rebounds + Assists (-118) – This is contingent on whether Jimmy Butler plays (he's questionable for the game), but Simmons will certainly have more on-court responsibilities in that scenario. The 76ers' point guard has done well in the rebounding department against the Pacers, with four double-digit performances in their last five meetings.
- Domantas Sabonis: Over 13.5 Points (+104) – When the two faced off back on Nov. 7, Sabonis played 32 minutes -- the second most minutes he's played this season -- and went on to post 16 points and 11 rebounds. Expect a very similar game out of him tonight.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.