- Date: Tuesday, Nov. 27
- Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
- Location: Pepsi Center -- Denver, CO
Odds: All lines and prop bets provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – Updated at 4:00 pm. EST
- Moneyline: LAL: (+148) | DEN: (-174)
- Spread: LAL: +3.5 (-110) | DEN: -3.5 (-110)
- Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
- Public Spread Betting Percentages: LAL: (40%) | DEN: (60%)
- For tonight's NBA injury report, click here.
Interesting Stats and Betting Trends:
- The Lakers are 1-5 ATS in their last six games when playing in Denver.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last five games on the road.
- Denver is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games at home.
- The total has hit the over in four of Denver's last six games when playing at home against the Lakers.
The Lakers pace has changed drastically since the last time the #nuggets faced them. But make no mistake - it will still be a factor tonight.— Katy Winge (@katywinge) November 27, 2018
FGA 95.8 (1)
FBPS 24.6 (1)
Pace 106.37 (4)
Last 3 Games:
FGA 78.7 (30)
FBPS 14.7 (7)
Pace 100.67 (17)
Best Prop Bets:
- Nikola Jokic Over 18.5 Points (-126): Jokic averages less than 17 points per game against the Lakers in his career, but had 24 points against them in their previous meeting this season. At home in a big spot tonight against a hot Lakers team, expect Jokic to focus on scoring.
- LeBron James Over 27.5 Points (-122): The Nuggets don't really have a lockdown defender to take on LeBron James. Gary Harris, Paul Milsap, and Jokic are good defenders, but none have the physical prowess to lock up LeBron (not that anyone really does) so expect him to score pretty freely tonight. Games in Denver usually operate at a pretty fast pace so there could be a handful of extra possessions for each team this evening. More possessions equals more points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.