Game Info: Atlanta Falcons (4-6, 1-3 Away) at New Orleans Saints (9-1, 4-1 Home)
- Date: Thursday, November 22nd, 2018
- Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Superdome - New Orleans, LA
Falcons.— Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) November 20, 2018
Madden 19 simulation. https://t.co/cIjEyhnpYi
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: ATL: (+500) | NO:(-650)
- Spread: ATL: +13 (-115) | NO: -13 (-105)
- Total: 59.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Falcons fans have been subjected to 3 last minute losses at home, with a Thanksgiving trip to NOLA and the threat of a Saints presence at the Atlanta Super Bowl looming. Feels cruel.— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) November 19, 2018
- Thanksgiving night will mark the 100th game (regular season and postseason combined) between the Falcons and Saints. Atlanta currently has the advantage in the series, owning a 52-47 record against their division rivals.
- Both teams will come into this game with offenses trending in opposite directions. The Falcons haven't scored more than 19 points in a game since their Week 9 win over the Washington Redskins. Meanwhile, New Orleans is averaging 48 points a game over their last three contests.
- Both quarterbacks featured in this matchup come into this game playing their best football to date. Matt Ryan's 1,350 yards through the air over the past four weeks leads the league while Drew Brees comes in a close second with 1,306 yards passing over that span. Brees meanwhile, leads the league in TD-INT ratio over the past four weeks, tossing 14 touchdown passes to just one interception.
- 63 percent of bets on the spread is being placed on the Saints. 53 percent of the bets on the moneyline is being placed on the Saints.
Drew Brees is now clearly leading the NFL MVP race.— Andrew Doak (@AndrewDoak_WWL) November 20, 2018
25 TD passes to 1 INT.
Passer rating: 126.9 (1st in NFL)
At 39 years old, he’s having his best season ever.
This is nothing close to a lifetime achievement award. He is flat out the best player in the league right now.
Best Prop Bets:
- Alvin Kamara Scores the First Touchdown (+450)
Kamara has scored the first touchdown in a game in three out of the Saints' 10 contests this season and has been responsible for his team's first touchdown in four contests, both of which are the most by any Saints player. The first touchdown scorer prop is always a hard one to peg, but based on Kamara's body of work, he's arguably the safest bet out of any player.
- Julio Jones Scores a Touchdown (+125)
Jones comes into Thursday night on a three-game scoring streak after being kept out of the end zone over his first eight contests of the season. The eight-year veteran has accounted for 346 of Matt Ryan's 971 passing yards over that span as well, so expect Jones to be targeted early and often, especially in the red zone.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.